The Fresh Air Project is a surf travel company bringing together a community of surfers who are globally active and socially conscious. We aim to build on the incredible surf travel experiences and recontextualise the way we understand surf, travel and life.
WE INVITE YOU ON A UNIQUE TYPE OF ADVENTURE, ONE THAT IS COMMUNITY BASED AND AUTHENTIC
Surfing & Yoga
• All of our trips are your typical surf trip, we want to score waves! Where we differentiate our self is how the trip is run and the real purpose behind them. Our adventures are all about taking surfers and surfing to remote locations to inspire and be inspired.
• Along our search for waves we immerse ourselves in the local communities and often have the opportunity to teach them to surf
• Depending on the location, we may require particular levels of surfing however all places offer waves
for any level
Connection to Community
• Every Fresh Air trip is founded upon a genuine connection with a local from our destination
• We stay with locals, living, sleeping and eating as they do
• Your Fresh Air trip mates are a whole new tribe of like-minded individuals to get to know and share this experience with
• Community engagement projects are encouraged. Get creative and start up a small project for before, during or after the trip.
Connection to Self
• Personal, physical, spiritual, mental, cultural or community
• The Fresh Air journey is a program designed to create a lasting shift in the way each participant
see the world
• Our goal is to take you out of your comfort zone, change your perspective on the world, enabling you to live bigger, live better, live by choice and inspire you to contribute even more to the world around you
"The Fresh Air Trip was one of the most incredible experiences I’ve had.
Every day we integrated with the locals and chatted and learnt and laughed. It’s something I will keep with me for a very long time."
- Sri Lanka Trip Participant